"If change is the only truth, then inevitably, every truth will eventually change. Need to keep our hearts open to a wide range of various interpretations."
- Waterlily, aka Grace Kaya, in the short music film Shanti hOMe VIEW HERE
"If they can't respect your NO, they'll not appreciate when you say YES. You're worth much more than gold, and boundaries are a blessing."
- Waterlily, aka Grace Kaya, in the short music film Boundaries VIEW HERE
"There are universal questions and external clues, internal answers and spontaneous cues."
- Waterlily, aka Grace Kaya, in the short music film Hope & Anchor VIEW HERE
"Beautiful colours all in a row, one bumps another and a new colour starts to grow"
- Waterlily, aka Grace Kaya, in the short music film Mudita VIEW HERE
"We are more than just our losses. Can you sense the cost of keeping it inside? Surrender.
Fading into dark, we struggle, but it will pass just like the night does."
- Waterlily, aka Grace Kaya, in the short music film When Lightning Strikes VIEW HERE
"I have known Grace Kaya for many years and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her as a Yoga therapist. She is highly intuitive, compassionate and empathetic. Drawing on both her fascinating, courageous life journey and her many educational undertakings she offers a unique blend of lived experience and cutting edge techniques."
- Emily Franklin, Yoga Therapist
"Her patience, passion and extensive experience is beyond exceptional! As a former student of hers, I can say firsthand, she is very sensitive to students' needs, smart with her class flow, and devoted to excellence!"
- Amanda De Freitas, Yoga Instructor